Title: (CA) Director, Product Management (Payer)
Location: Remote or Mississauga
This role is instrumental to developing and communicating strategy, priority, and roadmaps to all stakeholders and aligning investments to key outcomes. Additionally, this role is accountable for leading and supporting product delivery efforts, including strong partnerships with, but not limited to: Engineering, Product Analytics, Marketing, Software Commercialization, Sales, Customer Success, and Professional Services.
As a critical member of the A&P Product Leadership team, this role will have reporting responsibility for a team of product managers, and will coordinate closely with peers responsible for other aspects of the product portfolio in order to drive cohesive network effects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead the vision, strategy, and execution for payer products within the Acute and Payer product portfolio.
- Develop product strategy and priorities, with a perspective on value to customers, alignment with PointClickCare strategy, and creation of network effects PointClickCare stakeholders.
- Communicate product strategy, priorities, and roadmaps to all stakeholders, aligning on outcomes and using metrics to monitor our success and adjust along the way.
- Lead and support product commercialization and GTM activities, building and managing strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
- Lead and manage Product Managers to include hiring, coaching and mentoring, performance management, development and overall engagement of team members.
- Be a champion for empowered product teams and strong product practices.
- Lead positive change by achieving buy-in and helping team members and colleagues understand and adapt.
- Lead improving team and cross-functional processes.